Become an NLP Practitioner in 2019
Becoming a NLP Practitioner provides you with the NLP tools and techniques help you “discover the power of you” and become the best you can be in all aspects of your life. NLP tools can benefit you in many ways and here are a few :-
- Make long lasting, sustainable changes to improve your personal and professional life.
- Improve communication skills and build better relationships
- Enhance leadership skills through inspiring others
- Influence others around you whilst maintaining a win-win approach
- Master how to maintain a positive emotional state
- Build confidence and eliminate negative self-talk
- Identify and break through the limitations that are holding you back from fulfilling your dreams
- Set and achieve your personal and professional goals with clarity and focus
- Learn how to coach yourself and make a difference to those around you.
- Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone into a world of new possibilities
Whilst learning these tools and techniques you will also discover new insights and resources and how easy it is to access them when needed.
Which benefits are the most important for you?
NOW is YOUR time to discover the best version of you
Only £1,100 if you pay in 2018 including 1 hour free coaching.
Six days to change your life for the one you really want
18 – 20 January 2018 and 8 – 10 February 2019
@ Bramford Golf Centre IP8 4JS
What is NLP?
NLP is short for Neuro Linguistic Programming and can be described in many ways but very simply: –
- Neuro – the study of the mind and nervous system, how our thoughts and body are one system
- Linguistic – how the language and communications we use shape our world and our lives
- Programming – the patterns and programmes we have adopted through our life experiences which in turn create our current reality
Why choose to train with Tracy Ward Coaching?
- There will be no more than 10 training delegates on these dates to ensure you receive personal attention
- Training is held in a spacious and quiet location just outside Ipswich enabling you to leave your day to day worries behind
- Training doesn’t end at the end of the 6 days – we encourage you to join our community and continue your journey
- Tracy has over 30 years’ career experience managing change within the Finance departments of Blue Chip companies in the Financial Services industry.
- In addition to her NLP accreditations, she is also a fully certified coach and member of the Association for Coaching.
What do others say?
- “The content is unbelievably powerful”
- “I didn’t want this course to end. Exceeded my expectations”.
- “Turning unknown abilities into the known. Empowering and inspiring”
Fin out more by emailing me at Tracy@tracywardcoaching.co.uk or call me on 07443 634722